This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- From: "Michael Osipov" <1983-01-06 at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:28:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Sensitivity: Normal
> On 14/09/2014 13:16, Michael Osipov wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am trying to install an application which autoconf. While configure
> > and make run fine, make install does it's job but no files and
> > directories are created at the end. As if no action has happened.
> > I am building asciidoc-8.6.9 from source. I am on Windows XP SP3.
> > How can I figure out why install is silently failing?
> > Thanks,
> > Michael
> Is eventually installing in /usr/local ?
It is indeed. I have also changed --prefix=$HOME/asciidoc. No avail also.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple