This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using DLL compiled with Cygwin inside Visual Studio 2010
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:23:55 +0400
- Subject: Re: Using DLL compiled with Cygwin inside Visual Studio 2010
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAENTx5MCjC2quVpJceD2pAT94Weqhoc855q7PpJc90a2QhbkgA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAEhDDbAyFJMVQQ3Z3Odz0WZ9=qHdVuZj5xE_2PVuknLzjWbpeQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Csaba Raduly!
>> B. **OFF-TOPIC**: How can I reply to a specific message in the mailing list?
>> I'm pretty sure that just mention the same title won't be enough. even
>> tho that what I'm trying to do right now...
>> I'm not subscribed to the list, so I can't just hit the "Reply" in my
>> mail (http gmail).
> You could try hitting Reply and manually adding the mailing list
> address (c...@c... . com), or replacing the list of recipients with
Reply to what?â He's not subscribed.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 14.09.2014, <18:23>
Sorry for my terrible english...