This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
/usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- From: Michael Osipov <1983-01-06 at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:16:30 +0200
- Subject: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am trying to install an application which autoconf. While configure
and make run fine, make install does it's job but no files and
directories are created at the end. As if no action has happened.
I am building asciidoc-8.6.9 from source. I am on Windows XP SP3.
How can I figure out why install is silently failing?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple