This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using DLL compiled with Cygwin inside Visual Studio 2010
- From: pfx <pf dot prologue at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:49:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: Using DLL compiled with Cygwin inside Visual Studio 2010
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAENTx5OmMieapqzGk=LbnNC-S2TS-hZ9rXtnmnWfcN1tH9NkwA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Le 12/09/2014 14:21, ××××× ×× a Ãcrit :
I've read already tremendous amount of articles, tutorials, and
instructions about how to solve my problem - but still - no gain. I
just can't put it into work.
My goal is pretty simple: I want to compile a DLL file using Cygwin
gcc tool, and then use it within MSVC2010.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple