This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
"su" command removed / coreutils-8.23-2
- From: Denis Mühle <denis at muehle-home dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 05:16:42 +0200
- Subject: "su" command removed / coreutils-8.23-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54123413 dot 9070001 at muehle-home dot de> <5412351A dot 8060107 at muehle-home dot de>
today i've updated my cygwin and now i have a big problem. the "su"
command was removed.
i need "su" to start my services as seperate user,
because i have a webinterface to manage my services for both Linux and
Windows and it needs the "su" command.
- will the "su" command come back to cygwin?
- or is there a alternative workaround? ( without password / login )
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple