This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vi editing at bash command line: cc command doesn't work
- From: "Mr. Bob 2001" <bigbob2k01 at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:36:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: vi editing at bash command line: cc command doesn't work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Windows 7 Enterprise Ver 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
ÂÂÂ Cygwin DLL version info:
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ DLL version: 1.7.32
cc in vi or vim, or gvim Works for me, on 64-bit, without admin rights.
PS. Thanks for prompting me to finally notice the mirror I was using was not staying up to date. So that's why updates had stopped. :-)
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple