This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: latest cygwin: 'run' problem
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Gary Johnson <garyjohn at spocom dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 18:46:58 +0400
- Subject: Re: latest cygwin: 'run' problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5405C013 dot 7030503 at verizon dot net> <87a96hrki4 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <54060378 dot 2070108 at gmail dot com> <5406680D dot 4030105 at verizon dot net> <540761FA dot 1040902 at verizon dot net> <87ppfcqyc7 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <540A600A dot 6090201 at verizon dot net> <540A6817 dot 9080207 at verizon dot net> <20140906201229 dot GA9220 at phoenix>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Gary Johnson!
>> To clarify this request a bit:
>> Both run-1.2.0-1 and 1.3.1-1 are broken. Neither one properly runs a command.
>> The only recent package that actually worked was run-1.3.0-1.
> That has not been my experience. In my experience, run-1.2.0-1
> works fine but 1.3.0-1 was broken, so I've been "keep"ing 1.2.0-1 on
> my system until I hear that run has been fixed.
> I'm sorry I don't have details on the problem with 1.3.0-1.
The details are simple: It. just. core. dump.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 07.09.2014, <18:46>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple