This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows Server 2012R2 and cygserver
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 20:18:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Windows Server 2012R2 and cygserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140904T161312-934 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140905115552 dot GB6056 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> I think I found the bug. I missed the trailing \0 from the user name
> in the packet length sent to cygserver. I fixed that in CVS and uploaded
> a new snapshot to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/. Please test.
Thanks. As I said in the other thread, it'll be some time before I
can get back to testing.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple