This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What happened to get send-email
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: james dot darnley at gmail dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 15:15:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: What happened to get send-email
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5409B3AA dot 70908 at gmail dot com>
On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 02:59:22PM +0200, James Darnley wrote:
> So what happened to git send-email lately? I guess I let the package be
> updated and suddenly git tells me that there is no such command. Was it
> not built? Like it used to be missing on x86_64?
> I rolled back for now.
> P.S. Please Cc me as I am not subscribed.
As part of the update to Git v2.0.4, git send-email was spun off into a
separate package. The announcement email is below:
If you want to receive these annoumcements without all the bulk of the
main Cygwin mailing list, you might want to sign up to the
In amy case, installing the new git-send-email package should get you
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple