This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: latest cygwin: 'run' problem
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 19:37:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: latest cygwin: 'run' problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5405C013 dot 7030503 at verizon dot net>
Gerry Reno writes:
> I have a script that issues this command:
> run $WINDIR/system32/mstsc.exe /multimon /v:$IP:3389
> And before this script has always succeeded but now it errors as follows:
> Invalid connection file (/v:192.168.1.27:3389) specified
> In a terminal window I can run the command directly and it succeeds:
> $WINDIR/system32/mstsc.exe /multimon /v:$IP:3389
> But 'run' no longer successfully runs the command.
> Can someone verify this?
Well I can verify that this happens, but I have no idea why. It seems
that mstsc doesn't parse the option as option when started via runâ
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple