This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows Server 2012R2 64bit and 32bit Cygwin sshd
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:16:25 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Windows Server 2012R2 64bit and 32bit Cygwin sshd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8761hphfps dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <loom dot 20140902T134545-288 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140902140751 dot GD6056 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> I have no idea what could be wrong in your environment, sorry.
Me neither. I've set all three Cygwin environments up exactly the same way,
using identical users and command lines (just different service names,
I still have to use a local cyg_server account and a local sshd account, the
latter of which gets mapped from MACHINE+sshd to plain sshd via /etc/passwd
to get sshd to start. Did the strace I sent you give any clue (I can make
one again if that helps) because it seems that everything just works out as
it should until the fork that should start the command given to ssh.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple