Re: Why does df fail to stat CIFS shares?

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> > I've just set up for a build and ran into this (with the snapshot sources
> > from 2014-08-19 since these were the ones I had at hand):

Sorted.  I just did a native build from the 2014-08-25 snapshot (which is
also the installed version).  Now what, is it enough to put the cygwin1.dll
and df into the same directory, set up the path to include it and run df?
Just tried that and getting a Cygwin Base Heap mismatch...

Regards,
Achim.