This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: About cygstart in Cygwin64
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:10:08 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: About cygstart in Cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53FC6064 dot 4090305 at alice dot it>
Angelo Graziosi <angelo.graziosi <at> alice.it> writes:
> In this case, all temporary files created by Windows native
> applications, started with cygstart, go in /tmp Cygwin directory.., i.e.
> the definition "TEMP=/home/$USER/Temp" in front of cygstart command is
You should check if somehow you've also set TMP or TMPDIR environment
variables in the environment.
> This is a minor issue but I wonder if there is a way to avoid it.
How about you simply create a user bind mount that points to where you want
it to be and leave TEMP alone?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple