This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsyncd broken
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:46:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: rsyncd broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKf2h5QUACgams++7Vm9N2uCP63hY2m5wvEDhe_odeSioSA-fg at mail dot gmail dot com>
2014-08-22 14:42 GMT+02:00 Frank Fesevur:
> I will try a self build vanilla rsync.exe 3.1.1 this weekend or early
> next week and see how that works.
I have tried my own build 3.1.1 last night and it fails with the same
errors. I will investigate this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple