This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: procps-3.2.8-3
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 11:19:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: procps-3.2.8-3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20140821183738 dot GA23371 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <358559335 dot 20140821230108 at yandex dot ru>
On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:01 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!
>> I updated the procps package to 3.2.8-3.
>> This patch simply removess the /sbin/sysctl tool and its accompanying
>> man pages. The tool is completely useless on Cygwin.
> I've always wondered, what that thing do... :D
There *was* a man page, you know :)
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple