This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: subversion failure for anonymous checkout
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:10:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: subversion failure for anonymous checkout
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F62034 dot 9000801 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Marco Atzeri wrote:
> the following command on cygwin require password for a
> anonymous checkout
> $ svn co https://icl.cs.utk.edu/svn/lapack-dev/lapack/trunk
> Authentication realm: <https://icl.cs.utk.edu:443> LAPACK-DEV
> Password for 'marco': ^Csvn: E200015: The operation was interrupted
> while on Linux with subversion 1.6.11 it does not require password
> and allow the checkout.
> Any ideas ?
I get the same response from subversion 1.8.10 on my Linux box, so I
don't think this is Cygwin-specific.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
Never bestow profanity upon a driver who has wronged you.
If you think his window is closed and he can't hear you,
it isn't and he can.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple