This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-1 [TEST]
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:29:48 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-1 [TEST]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 53F1F088 dot 40706 at cornell dot edu> <8761hmbfaf dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <loom dot 20140821T140131-263 at post dot gmane dot org> <53F5FB09 dot 3050308 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown <kbrown <at> cornell.edu> writes:
> Do you remember what you were doing at the time of the crash?
I was editing something in a Perl buffer and was just about to insert an "s"
into a variable name. The only crashes I've got with the current test
version so far were always happening directly while the key was getting
pressed. I would even suspect that Emacs didn't see the key up event.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple