This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python missing dependency on libuuid-devel?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:17:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Python missing dependency on libuuid-devel?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F5016F dot 7040809 at acm dot org> <53F523CC dot 9090309 at cygwin dot com> <53F53B32 dot 4090607 at acm dot org>
On 2014-08-20 19:20, David Rothenberger wrote:
Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
I have added libuuid-devel to both python and python3 requires.
I think binutils is also required. An strace shows a use of dlltool and
python will segfault if it's not installed.
Right, of course. Fixed on sourceware.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple