This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug in emacs?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:54:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: bug in emacs?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F3E53A dot 3020703 at hillis dot us>
On 8/19/2014 8:00 PM, Eric and Rodica Hillis wrote:
I've noticed my emacs with the newest cygwin is hanging when I do
find-file on a directory... I saw this thread:
and wondered if it is related, and if it is fixed, or is going to be fixed?
Please try the latest test release and see if that solves the problem:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple