This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Question about apache2
- From: "Gery ." <gamejihou at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:36:22 +0000
- Subject: RE: Question about apache2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB129-W58A99FFDE2CF6463AE4AA5B0D50 at phx dot gbl>,<4010247524 dot 20140819183020 at yandex dot ru>
Thanks Andrey for your reply, netstat -aonb (nice btw) gives (here last 3 rows):
UDP [fe80::f418:15ef:b5b9:a1df%3]:1900 *:* 1776
I just uncommented 'ServerName localhost' in my /etc/apache2/httpd.conf, then started apache2 and that message disappeared, so that was the missing part.
Thanks again for your suggestions, cheers,
PS. Btw, your English is not terrible 8-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple