This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
InitiateShutdown() misses in winreg.h
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:57:53 +0200
- Subject: InitiateShutdown() misses in winreg.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I want to add support for the hybrid shutdown of Win8 to the shutdown package.
I need to use the InitiateShutdown() function and its defines for this:
But /usr/include/w32api/winreg.h doesn't not have these declarations yet.
I see this file is from the mingw-w64 project. What is the best way to
get these declarations added to this file? Does our mingw-w64
maintainer has direct access to their git? If so, could he add them?
Or should I supply an upstream patch myself?
And yes, I am aware that Vista is a minimum requirement for InitiateShutdown().
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple