This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-1 [TEST]
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:23:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-1 [TEST]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 53F1F088 dot 40706 at cornell dot edu> <loom dot 20140819T112035-568 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 8/19/2014 5:26 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Ken Brown <kbrown <at> cornell.edu> writes:
If you have installed both emacs-w32 and emacs-X11 and prefer to give
higher priority to emacs-w32, run the script
You can later restore emacs-X11 as the default by running
These scripts put the alternatives in manual mode, you might want to
actually change the priorities and stay in auto mode.
Good idea. Thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple