This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Replicate packages from 32-bit machine on 64-bit machine
- From: paul <paul dot domaskis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 06:41:19 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Replicate packages from 32-bit machine on 64-bit machine
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I wanted to replicate my cygwin installation from a 32-bit machine to
another 32-bit machine, it was straightforward. I would simply reinstall
all installed packages, but have the downloaded packages got to a folder
which I then burn to CD.
However, my next machine is a 64-bit machine. So I have to use the 64-bit
setup. Is there an almost-as-painless way to replicate the 64-bit version
of the packages that I have installed on my 32-bit machine?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple