This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: cannot find -lpostgres
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 07:29:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: cannot find -lpostgres
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB129-W91770FB2A3D8ECB7D3777FB0D60 at phx dot gbl>
On 16/08/2014 23:02, Gery . wrote:
Thanks a lot Marco for this email and the one I sent before about the shared libraries. I didn't answer before because I was inscribed as digest, so I just dropped that recently and subscribed again.
That *.a file definitely did the trick, many thanks for that. I just explained what I did in the PostGIS mailing list also, perhaps someone else can find the solution there.
libpostgres.a should be needed only to link vs the internal of postgres.
I am uploading a 9.3.5-2 version that will include it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple