This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mandb aborts
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:32:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: mandb aborts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EEF49C dot 7090606 at gmail dot com> <87k368ewer dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On Sat, 2014-08-16 at 09:17 +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Marco Atzeri writes:
> > anyone seeing the same ?
This should not happen with cygwin-1.7.31-3.
> As reported previously, that happens on some machines and the inclusion
> of the debug switch (mandb -dc) might well work around it.
As I reported previously, mandb -dc was *not* a workaround, it was still
terminating prematurely (but silently).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple