This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Running a cygwin application on Windows
- From: Fernando Gont <fgont at si6networks dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 21:52:19 -0400
- Subject: Running a cygwin application on Windows
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm the main developer of an open source project
<http://www.si6networks.com/tools/ipv6toolkit>, and was meaning to port
our project to Windows.
My idea was to use cygwin, since I'm not much of a Windows programmer.
Is there any way to produce and ship an exe with the relevant libraries?
I'm not sure which libraries I should grab from cygwin, and where I
should put them on the windows system.
P.S.: Our project is GPL'ed, so no issues in terms of licenses....
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple