This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: dos2unix 6.0.6-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 10:08:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: dos2unix 6.0.6-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 53E13FA7 dot 9000604 at xs4all dot nl>
On 05/08/2014 22:33, Erwin Waterlander wrote:
CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE:
New upstream release.
* Bugfix: mac2unix conversion produced corrupted output
from UTF-16 input file.
* New options -b (keep BOM) and -r (remove BOM).
* New translation of the UI messages: Norwegian Bokmaal.
the new man-db has problems with some man pages
as it takes only strict ".so" directive
$ man u2d
man: can't open /usr/share/man/dos2unix.1: No such file or directory
No manual entry for u2d
$ gzip -c -d /usr/share/man/man1/d2u.1.gz
and the pages are all "*1.gz"
replacing with ".so dos2unix.1.gz" seems to work.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple