This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: doxygen-1.8.7-1 texlive-20140523-1 bug
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:50:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: doxygen-1.8.7-1 texlive-20140523-1 bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <82585cf4875443e0b016279eb5035d9e at FE-MBX1023 dot de dot bosch dot com>
On 8/15/2014 9:26 AM, Pach Roman (DGS-EC/ESG4) wrote:
while computing test.c with doxygen and texlive I became the following error message from latex.
It seems that the doxygen do not generate proper options for the latex flow objects,
in this case the figures, any more.
This doesn't seem to have anything to do with Cygwin. A quick Google
search turned up the following:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple