This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Configure second sshd on the same machine
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 22:41:03 +0400
- Subject: Re: Configure second sshd on the same machine
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140814T182028-687 at post dot gmane dot org> <53ECE70C dot 4090908 at cygwin dot com> <loom dot 20140814T184910-733 at post dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Achim Gratz!
>> The only time I've seen that is when I start the server in debug mode.
> That's not the problem. If I create /etc/nologin, I get the message back,
> so even that part of the connection works.
> But here's one step further: in debug mode I can actually run a single
> command. I can't run a shell since apparently the sshd is unable to locate
> a tty. Hmmm....
Did you checked the $PATH of a running server? 64- and 32-bit installations
should not cross $PATH's. (It's kinda obvious, but still important enough to
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 14.08.2014, <22:39>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple