This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
repo with CYGWIN=winsymlinks:nativestrict
- From: Robert Bu <robert_bu at realsil dot com dot cn>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 19:38:33 +0800
- Subject: repo with CYGWIN=winsymlinks:nativestrict
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
If I set CYGWIN=winsymlinks:lnk, repo works. However, Windows native Git
tool, such as TortoiseGit cannot read the symlink file. I think it
treats the symlink file as a normal file and tries to parse the file
format as Git specifies.
(repo is a tool from Google for Android source management, which works
I guess Windows native tool can handle the symlink if
However, if I set CYGWIN=winsymlinks:nativestrict, repo init fails with
os.symlink(os.path.relpath(src, os.path.dirname(dst)), dst)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
Any advice, idea is greatly helpful.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple