This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
1.7.31: Too old (version 5.2.12-1) and too buggy "multitail" text utils package included
- From: mr rulez <mr dot rulez1 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 21:56:59 +0200
- Subject: 1.7.31: Too old (version 5.2.12-1) and too buggy "multitail" text utils package included
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Current cygwin version 1.7.31 unfortunately includes just the old
version 5.2.12-1 of the text utils package "multitail".
The current multitail version is 6.2.1 according to the developer's
web site http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/ which gets rid of a lot
of bugs (e.g. weird characters being displayed if files contaings
hard-coded tab characters).
Would it please be possible to integrate a newer multitail version in
one of the upcoming cygwin versions!
Many thanks for a fantastic tool(-set) and all your effort!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple