This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin terminal collapse
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 12:10:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin terminal collapse
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1408061014010 dot 20360 at antakarana dot nikhil-nair dot net> <798295326 dot 20140806135059 at yandex dot ru>
On 06/08/2014 11:50, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Nikhil Nair!
My Cygwin setup seems to have... well, imploded, for want of a better
Warning: There are multiple cygwin1.dlls on your path
Please make sure you only have one installation of Cygwin, or remove any stray
elements from your path that may compromise the situation, if you absolutely
need multiple installations.
that is a red herring.
It is referring to the same file through two different paths.
the missing bash.exe is the key problem for Nikhil
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple