This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: (call-process ...) hangs in emacs
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 02:15:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: (call-process ...) hangs in emacs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Ken Brown wrote:
Angelo and Katsumi, could you test it and see if it solves the problems you reported?
for what I can see, with your patch (pthread_mutex.patch), the things
work better.. at least the build does not hang and with repeated 'make
-j3' it was also completed in Cygwin-1.7.31... :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple