This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Basic question about cygport
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 15:10:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Basic question about cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN=he+VvSGVc1L7nM3S0X7cqQHvjJQZTAbKX4yX4aaMaKZUTGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53E00E07 dot 2040509 at cygwin dot com> <CAAXzdLWAnX6pA5jf8ODuEfJUJ4J5kbRDbyorc_sUNsAZQTw+KQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1408041844100 dot 11992 at ScienceTools dot com> <53E046F2 dot 7030406 at cygwin dot com> <lrpibo$516$2 at ger dot gmane dot org> <CAJ1FpuMrq=p6AmkUMuYVzCpR+NVUzCW-onJ0eAVUArSbE8Rh-w at mail dot gmail dot com> <lrr9ra$ide$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 08/05/2014 03:04 PM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Sorry I was making a joke about the fact that many people don't wear watches
at all anymore.
And that dates me again. ;-)
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple