This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Basic question about cygport
- From: Doug Henderson <djndnbvg at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 21:41:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: Basic question about cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN=he+VvSGVc1L7nM3S0X7cqQHvjJQZTAbKX4yX4aaMaKZUTGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53E00E07 dot 2040509 at cygwin dot com> <CAAXzdLWAnX6pA5jf8ODuEfJUJ4J5kbRDbyorc_sUNsAZQTw+KQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1408041844100 dot 11992 at ScienceTools dot com> <53E046F2 dot 7030406 at cygwin dot com> <lrpibo$516$2 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Andrew DeFaria <> wrote:
> On 8/4/2014 7:52 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>>> Thankfully, the "rough attitude"
>>> is not held by everyone, though it sometimes has been seen in people who
>>> carry platinum watches - and that might encourage its continuation...
>> I like platinum watches. Platinum watches are friends of mine. You sir,
>> are no platinum watch.
>> (I'm afraid I'm dating myself with my "artist's interpretation" of this
>> quote -
> What's a "watch"? ;-)
See https://cygwin.com/goldstars/ where gold stars, gold watches and a
platinum watch are awarded to distinguished contributors to the cygwin
project. Without the contribution of these folks, this community would
be a much poorer place.
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple