This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Basic question about cygport
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 21:06:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Basic question about cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN=he+VvSGVc1L7nM3S0X7cqQHvjJQZTAbKX4yX4aaMaKZUTGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53E00E07 dot 2040509 at cygwin dot com> <CAAXzdLWAnX6pA5jf8ODuEfJUJ4J5kbRDbyorc_sUNsAZQTw+KQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1408041844100 dot 11992 at ScienceTools dot com>
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Richard Troy wrote:
> you could have helped the person by doing those other things (like looking at
> stackoverflow) using less energy than you spent being abrasive.
Hey bro, what the hell are you talking about? *I* made one comment, which was
> This is highly presumptuous. I have asked 10 questions and given 68 answers on
> Stack Overflow, you calling those likely to be erroneous?
I talking talking to Yaakov, which I presume you were trying to also. If you
want to talk to someone it helps to quote them.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple