This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Basic question about cygport
- From: Philip Daniels <philip dot daniels1971 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 20:16:13 +0100
- Subject: Basic question about cygport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
A while ago I asked a question on Stack Overflow about doing a basic
install task with cygport, but got no answers. Too esoteric perhaps. I
think it should be easy for anyone who knows cygport, it's a basic "copy
some files to a known location" task.
Can anyone help?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple