This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: (call-process ...) hangs in emacs
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 09:36:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: (call-process ...) hangs in emacs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53DB8D23 dot 7060806 at alice dot it> <CAK9Gx1cjj-7cDP7CunD7Bxz35L+SU9+4Ro3HRot5cwjcArudOA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140801133225 dot GD25860 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <53DEDBBA dot 20102 at cornell dot edu> <CAK9Gx1f3bZV5Urjp1H8af5=Y2iw=japB-MSSsJ0fon0vPXMn3A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 8/4/2014 4:05 AM, Peter Hull wrote:
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 2:02 AM, Ken Brown <email@example.com> wrote:
That does seem to be the problem, since I can reproduce the bug starting
with the 2014-07-14 snapshot. More precisely, I can reproduce it using
emacs-nox (which is what the OP was using according to his cygcheck output)
but not using emacs-X11 or emacs-w32.
Thanks for your help in resolving this. I am indeed using emacs-nox.
Do you think emacs-x11 or emacs-w32 would be a good alternative to
work round the problem in the short term?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple