This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygcheck -p seg faults on x64 only installation
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 18:34:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygcheck -p seg faults on x64 only installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJ1FpuMCGpA8=K-Y5MZ4_5ZN9ZJP5XsO=Q9hBRYatsKh1WCwNQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2014-08-03 17:55, Doug Henderson wrote:
cygcheck -p segment faults on my laptop where I have only installed
the 64-bit version of cygwin.
How are you calling cygcheck -p?
Note: this install is the first and only install of any version of
cygwin on this machine.
Your installation is actually a bit out of date; the current version of
cygwin is 1.7.31-3. Please update and try again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple