This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ezmlm problems with yahoo/AT&T senders
- From: tednolan at bellsouth dot net
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:14:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: ezmlm problems with yahoo/AT&T senders
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140630T141818-298 at post dot gmane dot org> <742648 dot 6649 dot bm at smtp113 dot sbc dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com> <53B16935 dot 4040201 at cygwin dot com>
In message <53B16935.email@example.com>you write:
>On 06/30/2014 08:05 AM, tednolan wrote:
>been obvious to you but your email to the list on this topic usurped
>a thread on a totally different subject.
>We ask that email sent to this list that isn't in response to an
>existing thread be composed as a new message.
Yes, my bad, sorry. I forgot to trim the references.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple