This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Too many mailing lists(passing the buck)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 23:42:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Too many mailing lists(passing the buck)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A4A299 dot 6090508 at etr-usa dot com> <20140621115148 dot GB17140 at dinwoodie dot org> <53A748ED dot 8060609 at tlinx dot org> <20140622213806 dot GA6162 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <53A77E6E dot 3030805 at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 09:10:06PM -0400, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>On 06/22/2014 05:38 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> But, then, I know of cygwin devs who feed orphans, rescues kittens, and
>> work to prevent global warming. So, as long as we're making
>> unsubtantiated allegations, it all works out in the end.
>Would it be wrong of me to point out that we may have gone off-topic with
>all this talk of passing the buck and feeding orphans? Oh, the irony
>of it all!
>OK, sorry. I just couldn't resist. ;-)
It's a good point though. I think I might have to set up a
cygwin-orphans-etc mailing list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple