This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems installing man-db
- From: "Chris J. Breisch" <chris dot ml at breisch dot org>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 20:18:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems installing man-db
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A22182 dot 9030405 at alice dot it> <53A22B52 dot 4020303 at breisch dot org> <loom dot 20140619T182955-52 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20140619T185613-259 at post dot gmane dot org>
Achim Gratz wrote:
Odd. Ok, I'll do some digging into this and see what I can find. I can
change the postinstall script to do a "mandb -dc" for now, I guess. The
"-d" output goes to stderr, I see.
Achim Gratz<Stromeko<at> NexGo.DE> writes:
Running "mandb -c" again...
Crashed the same way as the postinstall script. However, "mandb -dc" ran
through and the postinstall script now finishes.
Chris J. Breisch
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple