This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fossil 20140612172556-1 -- DVCS with built-in wiki, http server and issue tracker (FIXED)
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 23:47:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fossil 20140612172556-1 -- DVCS with built-in wiki, http server and issue tracker (FIXED)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 87ioo4c34u dot fsf at cante dot net> <CAO1jNwt-HwDrsxGNLXBiVkXSwgA8=SmOYuSBN7B6u8TMjWRmTw at mail dot gmail dot com> <8761k1ktn8 dot fsf_-_ at picasso dot cante dot net>
On 16/06/14 11:58, Jari Aalto wrote:
Thanks Jan. New release uploaded. Should appear shortly in
Thanks for changing this, but I'm only seeing the '-2' build for x86_64,
not x86. Is this intentional?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple