This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: build cygwin fails: libintl missing
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 10:17:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: build cygwin fails: libintl missing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <b4ed1a38802f98751c1d6398964a8e61 dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl>
On 2014-06-15 07:47, Houder wrote:
libintl.a has been moved out of gettext (pkg) recently. As result of that,
cygwin (pkg) no longer builds.
It's in the gettext-devel package now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple