This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Linking to multi-threaded MinGW DLL from Cygwin
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 12:29:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: Linking to multi-threaded MinGW DLL from Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140609T104457-8 at post dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 06/09/2014 04:53 AM, Soren Hein wrote:
I've tried -mno-cygwin since I read about that,
but that doesn't seem to work anymore.
That switch has been removed in favor of actual (32 and 64
bit) cross-compilers targeting native Windows. If you're
actually targeting Cygwin's perl, then you don't want the
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple