This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs-w32... still crashing
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:05:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: Emacs-w32... still crashing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1401832858 dot 77832 dot YahooMailNeo at web185401 dot mail dot gq1 dot yahoo dot com>
On 6/3/2014 6:00 PM, Zdzislaw Meglicki wrote:
And... another crash. I didn't run it under gdb this
time and it didn't dump anything either, but I got
interesting new message I didn't see before:
*** fatal error - WFSO failed waiting for timer thread, Win32 error 0
This message comes from the function timer_tracker::cancel in timer.cc
in the Cygwin sources. I'm afraid I have no idea what the timer thread
is or why WaitForSingleObject might fail waiting for it.
cgf or Corinna (or anyone else), can you shed any light on what might
cause this? Could it be BLODA, for instance?
We're seeing these strange crashes only on 64-bit Cygwin, FWIW.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple