This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin on Max OS X ?
- From: Kevin Layer <layer at franz dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 11:58:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygwin on Max OS X ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <COL129-W5D99D52355F33D9159FA1CB2D0 at phx dot gbl>
Richard H. McCullough wrote:
>> I have an iMac 27 64-bit words running OS X Mavericks.
>> Can I install Cygwin on my iMac?
>> I know it's not necessary, but I thought it might be helpful
>> for working on system porting/compatibility problems.
Try macports.org if you need programs compatible with Cygwin's
version, where either Mac OS doesn't have it (lots) or it's different
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple