This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to set big font for xterm in cygwin/X
- From: Zhengrong Zang <zhengrong dot zang at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 00:37:51 +0900
- Subject: How to set big font for xterm in cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Now I can use cygwin/X to run gtk3-demo, but my eyes is bad and xterm font in cygwin/X is very small, how can I set to bigger font for xterm? Thanks a lot.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple