This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin not setting errno on "Connection refused" errors
- From: Luke White <luke dot x dot white at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 19:01:34 -0500
- Subject: cygwin not setting errno on "Connection refused" errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I just updated cygwin today, and I've noticed that errno is not being
set when there's a connection refused error. This appears to be true
for INET and UNIX domain sockets.
$ ssh -p 12345 localhost
ssh: connect to host localhost port 12345: No error
Notice how it reports "No error" instead of "Connection refused".
I'm using version 1.7.30 of cygwin64. I don't remember what version I
was at before I upgraded.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple