This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem logging into ssh
- From: Noah White <emailnbw at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 19:22:10 -0400
- Subject: Problem logging into ssh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I’ve installed and configured sshd to run as a service under a particular account which is an Administrator. I can ssh in fine as that user. However, if I try to ssh as any other user I get the following error:
Last login: Wed May 21 18:58:35 2014 from foo.home
/bin/bash: Operation not permitted
Connection to tango closed.
I’ve found a few threads talking about this issue but none of the details/solutions were either pertinent or worked.
Windows Server 2008 R2
Cygwin 1.7.29(0.272/5/3) CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple